Reporting Potholes to 311 Via Facebook


For those of you on Facebook, NYC311 is now accepting Street Pothole Service Requests via Facebook Private Message. If you send NYC311 a Private Message with a street pothole location (an intersection of two City streets and the Borough), they will confirm your request by replying with your Service Request number. You then can track the status of your request online or by adding the SR number to the “My Complaints” section of the 311 App.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: